- If you would like to transfer or postpone your booking after 5 p.m. on the previous day or on the day of the tour/lesson or activity a $25.00 administration fee will be charged.
- No refunds will be given for cancellations after 5 p.m. on the previous day or on the day of the tour/lesson or activity, including if you cancel or do not participate because of inclement weather or any other reason on the day. We will issue you with a credit voucher for another time less a 10% administration fee.
- If you wait and then cancel/do not participate once we are at the waterfront on the day of your scheduled event we will issue you a credit voucher less 50% per paddler.
- Our activities go ahead in rain conditions at the sole discretion of the tour leader and within our guidelines for what is acceptable safety parameters for kayaking.
- A refund of monies paid less 10% administration fees will be issued to cancelling parties prior to 5 p.m. on the previous day of the scheduled event.
- School of Yak credit vouchers can be transferred to another person but cannot be redeemed for cash.
Terms and Conditions
- All participants need to read and agree to the School of Yak Indemnity form prior to each tour/lesson or activity.
- All training and tours are conducted subject to prevailing weather conditions; should a session be cancelled by us prior to commencement due to unsuitable conditions The School of Yak reserves the right to offer a substitute program within 4 days of the original offer. In the event of a replacement session offer not being within a acceptable time frame we will issue you with a credit voucher for your full amount.
- In the event of an offered replacement session for a previously scheduled event not going ahead we will refund all monies paid less 10% for administration or another replacement, whichever is the more acceptable to you.
- The School of Yak and it employees or instructors reserve the right to refuse participation to any potential paddler whom they deem to be unsuitable for the offered paddling session or activity. In the event of a refusal the instructor in an effort too not cause offence may not necessarily give a reason for their decision. In the event of refusal a full refund of all monies paid will be given by The School of Yak.
- By participation in any School of Yak activity a person is giving an agreement to abide by the decisions and follow the instructions the paddle leader/instructor makes and to accept the instructors decision as being always in the best interest of the groups overall safety.
- A session may be stopped due to inclement and unexpected weather conditions or natural phenomena outside the control of the instructor. If this occurs The School of Yak will offer paddlers a replacement program of similar nature and value at a time to suit both parties. Once a program has commenced on the water no refunds will be offered.
- By joining a School of Yak activity a person is indicating to us their fitness and health is of a level suited to the offered program.
- Kayaking can be strenuous and physically demanding, a paddler can be subjected to extremes of physical exertion, cold, heat, immersion in water as well as encounter natural hazards found in the outdoor enviroment. By joining a School of Yak activity you are acknowledging your acceptance of these potential hazards and risks to your person or a person in your care as part of the kayaking experience.
- All persons undertaking School of Yak activities are subject to maritime laws as prescibed by the NSW authority for the safe conduct of on water kayaking.
- All participants in School of Yak programs are required to wear an approved PFD whenever they are participating in an onwater component of the program.
- Enrolment or Participation in any School of Yak activity is deemed to be an acceptance and agreement by you to The School of Yak Terms and Conditions of operation.